- 2 Person Teams Scratch Scramble (Teams can be men, ladies or mixed) No Handicap Required
- All (18) Holes Playing to Par 3’s—Regular Greens!
- Up to 3 Flights – Participation Dependent
- Winner for each flight (Field divided by 3)
- Red Tees – for Ladies & Men 62+ yrs. w/ an
Index of 18 or higher or average score of 90+
ENTRY FEES INCLUDE
- Practice Balls & Golf Cart (Required)
- Lunch ticket—Dog or brat & drink
- Chili Buffet (Choice of Vegetarian or Smoked Beef)
- 2 drink tickets
2023 Chili open Entry Form form
chili open payment link
WEST DEERFIELD TOWNSHIP FOOD PANTRY DRIVE
- Participating Teams are encouraged to be apart of a Food Drive to assist local area Residents who are in need during the upcoming Holiday Season.
- Items collected on-site during this event: Protein-canned meat, tuna, stew, hash, baked beans, chili. Canned or jarred: fruit-peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, applesauce, vegetables, tomatoes, soup, pasta sauce, peanut butter & pancake syrup.
- Household items needed – Detergent, dish soap, tissues, paper towel, toilet paper and any cleaning supplies.
- Personal care items – shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, liquid hand soap, lotion, shaving cream and razors
Boxed: Cereal, Granola bars & pancake mix. Low sodium food items & low sugar food items.